Workplace Coaching is globally recognized as being the difference that makes the difference in high performing organizations. As a dedicated workplace coach and NLP Practitioner, I help managers and executives to focus on one thing: improving their performance as a leader of their organisation. I do this in much the same way sports coaches work with athletes: by helping them make the most of their natural abilities and find ways to work improve on the areas that are not so productive.
Specifically, as a Workplace Coach, I work with managers and executives to:
- Achieve greater clarity in complex issues by providing a sounding board or brainstorming partner to resolve unproductive workplace situations
- Understand how to be more effective as a leader, through guiding them in how to deal with specific difficult situations
- Become better communicators, and learn how to motivate and inspire their staff
- Increase sales or meet targets more efficiently and effectively, and teach their people how to do the same
- Improve key skills such as presentation or public speaking skills, report writing and training techniques
- Achieve personal and professional goals
- Work through specific behaviour and thought patterns that are consistently unresourceful to them, that may be holding them back in key areas, and turn these around to so they become more resourceful, effective and successful.
You may be new to a leadership role, or you’ve been doing this for a while. Either way if you are curious about taking your leadership to the next level we probably need to talk!
Leave your contact details here and type “New Level Leadership” in the comments box and I’ll be in touch to see how we can get you from good to great.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Leave A Comment