The Master Trainers Institute Australia is proud to announce the Professional Trainer Certification Program – an innovative professional development program that sets a new standard for Learning and Development Professionals. This is a 9 month training course, delivered as a combination of face to face training, webinars, and self paced learning.
Who should consider getting their Professional Trainer Certification?
- Corporate Trainers or Training Consultants
- Professional Services Consultants who want to add Training Services to their current offering
- Those thinking about the transition to self employment as a Training Consultant
How do I sign up??To get the full outline of the Professional Trainer Certification Program contact us, click here.
This Program is not open for anyone to join. You must:
- Have a genuine interest in (and reason to) take your training skills to the next level
- Be committed to developing your training craft
- Possess a real desire to teach others, to make a difference through delivering outstanding learning experiences for your clients
- Complete an application form and be interviewed to assess your suitability (I told you this isn’t open to anyone – only the dedicated need apply!)
If all the boxes are being ticked for you then don’t delay.
Leave your details here and one of our Client Relationship Managers will be in touch to tell you more.
Looking forward to seeing you part of the MTIA community!