We believe that developing people is at the core of business success, and that learning experiences should be exciting and dynamic, based on current best practice in design and delivery, and emerging research in learning effectiveness.
We operate with the highest levels of professionalism, authenticity and innovation, meeting standards of excellence that are second to none.
Core Products and Services
Master Trainers Institute Australia provides ‘end to end’ services to meet
corporate learning and development needs. Specifically, we provide:
Continuing Professional Development Programs for corporate leaders and general staff in the 4 competency areas:
- Leadership Intelligence
- Personal Effectiveness
- Technical Competence
- Commercial Competence
Continuing Professional Development for L&D Professionals through master classes and certification programs based on the Training Excellence SystemTM
Consultancy and advisory services for organisations in learning design, organisational development (including change management).
Bespoke Organisational Development programs and services, including:
- Skills Audit and Training Needs Analysis
- Design and implementation of Corporate Induction programs
- Design and implementation of Cultural Change/Values programs
- Organisation wide development programs aligned with strategic direction and organisational objectives
We provide the following specialist staff:
- Learning Advisors – to help construct programs aligned with organisational needs
- Instructional Designers – to produce training materials
- Facilitators and Trainers – to deliver programs
- Workplace Coaches – to support training and continuing professional and personal development
Tania Tytherleigh has been working in teaching and learning for more than 20 years, and for the past nine years in the corporate learning, higher and vocational education arenas. She is a Master Corporate Trainer, Personal Effectiveness Specialist and Executive Coach.
Tania works with private sector and key Australian government organisations to design and deliver transformational professional development programs focusing on people development, leadership and talent management and personal effectiveness.
Tania has established the Master Trainers Institute Australia as a Centre of Excellence for the community of Training Professionals, and is a regular presenter at national and international conferences including the CPA Congress and LearnX Australia.
Tania has qualifications in Education, Management, Business and Coaching, and is certified as a practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).